Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meet the Interns!



Hi! My name is Patrick; I am an Economics and Business Major at Lafayette College in Easton, PA. In interning at Old Allentown Preservation Association, I have had the opportunity to meet local home owners and help local school children in the production of a community musical. I have found that my time at OAPA has been very rewarding and has opened my eyes to some of the issues that effect a urban community.





Hello! My name is Frank, and I am an English major and Spanish minor at Lafayette College. As an intern at Old Allentown Preservation Association, I have helped to establish this blog and have been out talking with home and business owners in the Historic District. The Old Allentown Preservation Association interests me because I enjoy working in the public sector. (For instance, I volunteered with the Easton Main Street Initiative this past academic year.) My favorite part about being an intern for OAPA is that I get to see how organizations like OAPA interact with both everyday people and local/state government.

No comments: